Pages

Friday, April 6, 2007

Stopping by woods on a snowy evening

A total copy-paste post this one is. I realised that I did start the blog at a wrong time. Perhaps should have waited till the end semesters started. With all the project work and stuff, all I can think of writing revolves around matlab and the traffic in Pune (more on that later) Anyways here is what I wanted to share.

Was reading this frustration-inspired poem on Shantanu's blog today. And since I was in a mood to waste time anyways, read the original again after ages. I have been in a poem appreciating mood since I wrote one during the exams, so went ahead and read this article about it and its interpretation. Felt wonderful about raading and appreciating poems after a long long time. Do check it out.

2 comments:

Shantanu said...

Yeah <:-P . A post!

Also, the hyperlink will lead to the Blog, rather to the post :(
and so it will get submerged in matter of posts.

Sanika said...

Changed it :-)