Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

On Exams and Creativity

I have been wanting to start a blog for ages and ages now, and when I finally do, its a day before my EME paper! This made me realise that
1. Exams bring our your creative side.
2. Everything apart from studying starts to appear enticing.
3. #2 happens with everyone, I suppose, but we give so many exams throughout the year that they have lost importance and I unlike others, indulge in all my whims and caprices a day before my papers.
4. This list can go on n on since I love making bulleted lists!!..

Why exams induce creativity is amply clear from the fact that yesterday at this same time, my head was brimming with stuff to write in this post, but post the last paper, I seem to have run out of words! I, who have never even come close to writing poems in my life wrote a very inspired and heart-felt one day before... On examining my diary yesterday, I realised that most of my entries have come during the exam. Stuff as diverse as playing the casio, sketching, dancing, all suddenly start seeming to be very very simple during exams.. but alas - the lack of time!

Moving on from exams to my blog, its simply a place where I will share my thoughts, feelings, issues close to my heart and stuff I find interesting. Thats all for now and I hope I will keep this place regularly updated.

5 comments:

Sangram said...

Welcome to the Blogger!
Hope you keep publishing new things regularly.
Cheers!
Sangram

Sanika said...

Thanks! I hope so too...
And how about you posting something on your blog sometime?

Shantanu said...

I claim plagiarism of content from this post of mine ;)

Anyway - its good -- as long as it got you started :P

Sanika said...

Ahhh well its a universal fact really.. about exams and creativity. You cant claim I have plagiarised anything :-)

Sasank said...

ooopss....

nice way to remove frust.. on exams...nice article...